Terra Viva

Terra Viva

(3 / 5)
Provincia de Alajuela
Cd Quesada

Terra Viva is a farm, a biological reserve and a beautiful and peaceful place to stay. There are many opportunities to participate in some dairy interconnected activities. It is unique that offers horseback ride through the cloud forest, streams, ocean view and attractive scenery. The founder is Federico Muñoz, a prominent Costa Rican Biologist and Ecotourism Pioneer.

Hotel Details

Terra Viva is a farm, a biological reserve and a beautiful and peaceful place to stay. There are many opportunities to participate in some dairy interconnected activities. It is unique that offers horseback ride through the cloud forest, streams, ocean view and attractive scenery. The founder is Federico Muñoz, a prominent Costa Rican Biologist and Ecotourism Pioneer. The houses are situated in a beautiful spot at the end of a meadow and bordered by forest and a stream in a property of 120 Hectares where 70% is cloud forest. The remaining 30% are pastures where milk cows graze.