The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio
50 Meters, Sur De Si Como No, Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas
The Falls Resort Manuel Antonio is a tranquil, high-rated resort with excellent facilities and lush gardens. The hotel is conveniently situated by a beautiful garden and waterfall environment. In the resort’s vicinity, you can also find the most sumptuous local restaurants and beautiful beaches. Their charming and sophisticated suites are surrounded by nature as butterflies and birds frequent the resort’s garden.
The Falls Resort Manuel Antonio is known for its relaxing outdoor pool and spa area. They also include an on-site restaurant with a bar and lounge. Guests can unwind by the restaurant and bar with refreshing drinks. There is also complimentary breakfast every morning for guests, as well as complimentary WiFi connection throughout the hotel.
This property also provides a 24-hour business center for people who have important things to tackle. They also come with a full-service spa center, terrace with spectacular view, tours and ticketing service, and free self-parking.
- 25 spectacular suites
- Air-conditioning in all rooms
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Picnic area
- Lush gardens
- Spa tub
- Free self-parking
- Airport transportation (with surcharge)
- 24 hour business center
- Spa services
Each of the 25 rooms is carefully and thoughtfully designed to provide the utmost comfort and relaxation for the guests. Each will be a perfect fit for individuals, families, and couples who want top-quality lodging within the Manuel Antonio area.
- Apartment: Fit for 6 people, the Apartment is a spacious three-bedroom unit with two bathrooms. The Master suite of the Apartment contains a queen-sized bed with a private bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a queen-sized bed as well, and bedroom 3 has two twin beds. All linen and pillowcases are made of comfortable cotton, and each of the rooms has access to shared living and dining area. There is also a fully equipped kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals. There are airconditioning, washer & dryer, and the views are facing the main road.
- Double Queen Room: The Double Queen room can comfortably house 4 people. It has two queen-sized beds beside each other, with a private bathroom and tiled shower. All beddings are made of quality cotton materials. There is a mini-fridge, air conditioning, TV, DVD, and a ceiling fan.
- Front Side Room: The Front Side Room is ideal for two people. It has two queen beds and one twin bed. All mattresses have high-quality cotton bedding, and guests share a private bathroom with tiled shower area. There is air conditioning, TV, DVD, mini-fridge and a ceiling fan.
- Deluxe Room: The Deluxe Room is perfect for single or double occupancy. It contains a king-sized bed, with mattresses covered by high-quality cotton beddings. It has a private bathroom with tiled shower area. There is air conditioning, TV, DVD, mini-fridge and a ceiling fan. The Deluxe Room also has a walk-in dressing room and an access to the patio area with lush gardens.
- Standard Casita: The Standard Casita is single or double occupancy room situated privately within the gardens of the resort. It has a king-sized bed with high-quality cotton beddings, private bathroom with tiled shower area, TV, DVD, mini-fridge and a ceiling fan. The Standard Casita also has an outdoor view of the garden with a patio area.
- Standard Room: The Standard Room is located by the gardens as well, ideal for single and double occupancy. Guests can enjoy a king-sized bed, cotton bedding, fitted wardrobe, mini-fridge, Cable TV, airconditioning and a ceiling fan. There is also access to the gardens and a charming patio area.
All 25 rooms in the resort are created with natural and simplistic charm. They are strategically located to have quick access to the garden area so guests can easily unwind by seeing a view of nature. Some of the common room amenities in all rooms are:
- High-quality cotton beddings
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom with tiled shower
- Ceiling fan
- View or access to the resort’s garden
- Cable TV and DVD
The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio offers an on-site restaurant and bar called The Falls Garden. Additionally, the hotel also serves complimentary breakfast for guests per each day they are staying.
- The Falls Garden Restaurant: This bar/restaurant has a homey atmosphere that has a fusion-style cuisine. It offers the best dishes that are native to Costa Rica, as well as other international flavors. Their popular items include seafood, meat, vegetable fusion cuisine. Many locals and travelers often visit the restaurant for a good meal with family and friends.
Nearby Things To Do
If you are looking for a resort that is close to many attractions, the Falls Resort Manuel Antonio is an excellent choice. Here are the nearby attractions:
- Rafting activities near the resort
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boat sailing along the area
- Bicycle rentals to enjoy the view
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Eco-tours nearby as well as ticketing assistance on-site
The Falls Resort at Manuel Antonio also offers exceptional spa services that guests can take advantage of. It can both be offered via room service or in a spa setting. Guests can relax with a variety of massages, facials, body wraps, manicure or pedicure.