Arenal Volcano National Park,
La Fortuna, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Nayara Springs is a combination of luxury villas location secludedly in the lush natural landscape of Costa Rica’s rainforest. It is an adults-exclusive boutique resort that is highly rated by previous guests.
Travelers can enjoy the breathtaking views, comfortable and stylish rooms, and an enjoyable location surrounded by a creek, mineral thermal springs, and lush gardens. The resort is located in Arenal Volcano Nation Park, which is known to host many species of tropical plants and beautiful wildlife.
This property is a sanctuary tucked away in La Fortuna. The villas are located 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Arenal Natura Ecological Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, and Ecotermales Fortuna. Another landmark, the Ecoglide Arenal Park is 2.5 miles (4.1 kilometers) away.
This cluster of villas features a relaxing full-service spa treatment area, a restaurant offering international cuisine, and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy cook-to-order free breakfast, free WiFi in public locations, and free valet parking. There is also a health and fitness center, bar and lounge as well as a poolside bar located on-site.
- Bar and lounge
- Full-service spa treatment center
- 24-hour front desk service
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Tours and ticket assistance
- Free self parking and valet parking
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool
- Sun loungers
- Steam room and Sauna
- Health club and fitness center
- Free wired Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (fees apply)
- Multilingual staff
All 16 villas have their private small pools with free WiFi access. It also includes a minibar, wired internet for faster connections, and a balcony with a natural landscape view. Entertainment amenities include flat-screen TVs with satellite channels available.
- Spring Villa: The Spring Villa is a hidden luxury retreat located in the tropical forests of Arenal National Park. It has wonderful features such as a private plunge pool with mineral hot springs for a relaxing way to spend your time with your loved one. Additionally, you also have an access to a private garden with two rain showers and a spacious bathroom area. The villa’s bed is also a comfortable, modernistic four=poster with fine linen and mattress. There are also indoor and outdoor sitting areas to longue around and feel relaxed within the villa. Additionally, the room has exotic and intricate details such as indigenous wood, stone, and artisan decors that are unique to the resort. These touches were added for a more romantic experience for the guests. Each Spring Villa also comes with a private staff ready to cater to your needs.
There is only a single type of room per each villa inside the resort. The Springs Villa contains special amenities that is very unique and offers a romantic experience like no other. Each room is a spacious 139 square meter floor area, with balcony and pool views. There is also single King-sized bed per villa.
- One King-sized bed
- Pool Views
- Private plunge pool
- Free WiFi and wired internet access for fast connection
- Flat-screen TV, premium channels, and iPod dock
- Espresso maker
- Free minibar items
- 24-hour room service
- Free bottled water
- Day bed
- Free international calls
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-Smoking rooms
Guests can avail of a sumptuous cooked-to-order breakfast which is served every morning from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Additionally, there is also an available room service for dining options, 24 hours daily. Here are the many dining options available within the resort:
- Amor Loco: Amor Loco is a fine dining restaurant that overlooks the garden by the villas. They specialize in gourmet international meals, which leaves guests with a delightful dining experience. They are known to have spectacular natural views, stylish decor, elegant chairs, exquisite lighting and a bar area. Guests can avail of breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Amor Loco, and alfresco dining experience if the weather allows it.
- Altamira: Altamira is the resort’s known alfresco dining area, which serves international and local cuisine. Each morning, people can enjoy complimentary buffet breakfast. For lunch and dinner offerings, Altamira featured choices of ceviche, seafood, local meat, and a Costa Rican section with many exciting specialties that guests can truly enjoy.
- Asia Luna: Asia Luna is known for its Peruvian and Eastern flavors. The restaurant’s design features a Pulperia-inspired interior, along with a Costa Rican-inspired bar. The chairs and tables are designed by the Maleku tribe of Costa Rica, which features many local plants and flowers. One of the highly-recommended in the menu is the Nayara Roll made of plantains and cooked Chicken, Trio of Ceviche, and Asia Luna roll.
- Mis Amores: Mis Amores is the resort’s “Latin Bistro”, serving wood-oven offerings such as pizza, baked dishes, and Mexican cuisine. Guests can enjoy an alfresco dining experience with natural views. Mis Amores serves for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Mi Cafecito: The resort’s official cafe, Mi Cafecito is known for its pleasant aromas that come from the Costa Rican cocoa. This little cafe is the hotel’s newest dining offering, that gives guests a place to longue and to read books with their mini-library. Mi Cafecito offers all sorts of coffees, refreshing beverages, and well as desserts for the sweet tooth.
- Nostalgia Wine and Tapas Bar: For those who want a unique drinking experience, Nostalgia Bar is a great place to longue and taste the best vintage Latin American and European beverages. The Nostalgia bar creates a very intimate environment made of leather, wood, and vintage decor. You can also enjoy tapas along with your drinks while at the bar or in the terrace area.
- Terrace by the Pool: This dining offering is best for the light eaters who want to sit by an area overlooking the pool. Terrace by the Pool offers freshly squeezed juices, smoothies, healthy salads and delightful fish tacos.
Nearby Things to Do
The villas offer a hot spring and a fitness center located on-site. Additionally, there is also an outdoor pool and sauna for the guests’ recreational preferences. Some activities nearby can also be done during guests’ stay, and respective fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fishing on site
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Horse riding rental on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking or biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Yoga classes and instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
If you are looking for a totally relaxing experience, you can avail of the resort’s full-service spa treatment at The Spa at Nayara.
- The Spa at Nayara: The resort’s full-service spa treatment features private, open-air rooms that overlook the rainforest. It also includes Jacuzzis, outdoor showers, and a spectacular nature view. Services include a variety of massages, facials, body scrubs, wraps with organic coffee, volcanic mud, foot spa, hand spa, chocolate clay, signature rituals and combination packages. The spa also hosts a steam and sauna room for guests wanting to have supple and moist skin.