Hotel Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort
2.5mi / 4km from Fortuna, La Fortuna, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Hotel Royal Corin is a luxury resort in touch with nature. Situated near the mountains, it gives pleasurable and peaceful accommodations for people who want upscale amenities without compromising the beauty of nature.
The Royal Corin is known for its wonderful hot springs pool, serene spa experience, hip and lively lounge, as well as an excellent restaurant with quality dining choices.
Hotel Royal Corin is located alongside the mountains and is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Ecotermales Fortuna and Ecoglide Arenal Park. Other nearby landmarks are Arenal Nature Ecological Park and Costa Rice Chocolate Tour, which are 6 miles (10 kilometers) away from the hotel.
This luxury hotel has a wide range of choices because of its three restaurants, three outdoor pools, and a full-service spa treatment. This is a smoke-free hotel that offers free buffet breakfasts for the guests, free WiFi connection in public areas, and free self-parking. There is also a fitness center, bar & lounge, as well as a poolside bar for guests relaxing in the pool area.
- Express check-in
- Bar and lounge
- Three outdoor pools
- Two spa tubs
- Fitness center
- Full-service spa treatment
- 24-hour front desk service
- Poolside bar
- Porter and bellhop
- Tours and ticket assistance
- Free pool cabanas
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Free WiFi access
- Pool sun loungers
- Computer station
All 54 rooms come with a unique interior touch, with free WiFi access and a yard to enjoy the nature view. Room entertainment amenities include LED TV with cable access, as well as free toiletries, bathrobe use, and slippers.
- Deluxe Twin Queen: Do you want a blissful evening with your loved one or family? The Deluxe Twin Queen room houses a large balcony that has a view of the Volacno Arenal. All 12 Deluxe Rooms feature a contemporary, stylish, yet comfortable furnishings with high-quality bathrooms made with a marble finish and a hydrojet shower. Rooms are a very spacious 38 square meters, with two queen beds that can fit two adults and two children under 13 years of age. All rooms come with free WiFi, free toiletries, clean linen beddings, in-room safe, hairdryer, cable TV, alarm clock, mini-bar, and complimentary coffee service. Additionally, there are direct-dial phones available in case you are in need of a specific service.
- Deluxe King: The Deluxe King Room is an excellent choice for couples or families looking for a majestic view of Volcano Arenal. Comfy and spacious, these 38 square-meter rooms contain fine and contemporary furnishings that are well-maintained. The hotel has 30 of these rooms, and it can fit two adults and two children under 13 years of age. The Deluxe King Room also has access to a large balcony and fits in one King bed with high-quality mattress and linen. All rooms come with free WiFi, free toiletries, clean linen beddings, in-room safe, hairdryer, cable TV, alarm clock, mini-bar, and complimentary coffee service. Additionally, there are direct-dial phones available in case you are in need of a specific service.
- Junior Suite: The Junior Suite is known as the perfect location to spot Volcano Arenal. Its picturesque location is at the end of each wing of the hotel. The resort houses six 58 square-meter Junior Suite, ideal for two adults and two children 13 years old and below. The Junior Suite is elegantly decorated with high-quality furnishings, a spacious bathroom, a sitting that leads to the balcony, as well as an in-room Jacuzzi for your relaxation and comfort. The Junior Suite also has a flat-screen TV for your entertainment. All rooms come with free WiFi, free toiletries, clean linen beddings, in-room safe, hairdryer, jacuzzi with TV, alarm clock, mini-bar, and complimentary coffee service. Additionally, there are direct-dial phones available in case you are in need of a specific service.
- Master Suite: Master Suite is the ideal room if you are looking for the best view of Volcano Arenal. These 65 square-meter spacious rooms are located at the center of the building. Each of these suites hosts a beautifully decorated interior, uniquely spacious, and timelessly elegant. It features a sitting area that leads to the balcony, as well as an in-room Jacuzzi spa for your pleasure. There are also luxury amenities such as marble countertop bathrooms with hydro-jet shower. Master Suites can be availed of maximum two adults and two children under 13 years old. All rooms come with free WiFi, free toiletries, clean linen beddings, in-room safe, hairdryer, jacuzzi with TV, alarm clock, mini-bar, and complimentary coffee service. Additionally, there are direct-dial phones available in case you are in need of a specific service.
All 54 rooms are spacious and are individually decorated with contemporary and stylish interiors. Each has a unique view of Volcano Arenal, as well as free toiletries, WiFi, and comfortable beddings.
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Phone Access
- Coffee and tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
This luxury hotel offers a free breakfast every morning for guests staying at the hotel. The free breakfast is offered at the main restaurant between 6:30 AM until 10:00 AM. Room service for menu choices is also available for limited hours.
- Basalto: This is a restaurant beside one of the hotel’s pools, specializing in international fusion cuisine. They serve lunch, dinner, and small plates. Guests can also enjoy alfresco dining if the weather permits. Basalto also has a wide range of drink offerings, as well as a children’s menu. The restaurant is open daily.
- Emperador: Emperador restaurant has an excellent garden view. This restaurant is known for its fine dining experience, and they specialize in international cuisine, lunch, dinner, and light snacks. Children’s menu is also available. However, reservations are required prior to dining. Emperador is open daily.
- Lavabar: Lavabar is known as a sports bar that specializes in pizza and other quick appetizers. People can enjoy great music, tapas, and a cozy atmosphere. Lavabar is also open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
This luxury hotel hosts three swimming pools and two spa tubs. Other recreational activities include a sauna and fitness center on-site. Children 12 years old and below need adult supervision when accessing the pools, fitness center, and the spa tubs. Fees may apply for some of the recreational activities nearby:
- Rafting nearby
- Safari nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking or biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on-site
- Kayaking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Aside from two spa tubs located conveniently at the resort, Royal Corin also offers a spa treatment experience like no other.
- Loto Spa: The Loto Spa has three treatment areas such as rooms for couples and enriching outdoor spa beds. Some of the well-known services include deep-tissue massage, hot stone massage, Swedish massage, and different types of rejuvenating massages. There are also other spa services such as aromatherapy, reflexology, and thalassotherapy. Mud bath and sauna services are also available for guests.