Arenal Manoa & Hot Springs Resort
From Fortuna Center, 7km towards Arenal Volcano (4.5 miles),
Arenal La Fortuna, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Arenal Manoa Hotel is a quaint and charming resort which is an ideal retreat for people who want a great view of the Arenal Volcano. It is situated by the gardens and even animals. Rooms in the hotel are strategically placed so that guests can enjoy a panoramic Arenal Volcano scenery.
Guests can enjoy the quiet and peaceful gardens for walking, sight-seeing, and meditation. Additionally, visitors can also take advantage to witness the sights and sounds of a unique farm located nearby the hotel.
This beautiful resort is conveniently located near the airport. It is 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from the Arenal Natura Ecological Park, as well as within 3 miles (5 kilometers) away from Ecotermales Fortuna and Ecoglide Arenal Park.
Comfy, classy, and a no-fuss resort, this hotel features two pool located outdoors, a full-service spa treatment center, and a restaurant. They also offer free buffet breakfasts for guests, free Wi-Fi in public locations, as well as a free self-parking. Other amenities within the hotel are bar & lounge and spa rooms.
As a wonderful bonus, guests can also enjoy a free tour of the nearby farm and welcome cocktails upon arrival.
- Bar and lounge
- Two outdoor pools
- Full-service spa treatment
- 24-hour front desk service
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast for guests
- Spa treatment rooms
- Porter or bellhop service
- Tours and ticket assistance
- Free self parking
The 80 rooms in this spacious hotel have free WiFi and minibar. For entertainment purposes, they also offer flatscreen TV with satellite service, and guests can also enjoy a view of the garden or Arenal volcano along with sitting areas and refrigerators.
- Junior Suite: The Junior Suite features two queen beds, with a balcony area for a relaxing garden view. There is also a separate sitting area where you can do other tasks aside, along with free Wifi, 24-inch flatscreen TV and satellite channels, refrigerator, minibar, coffee and tea maker, and room service in certain hours. Bathrooms are clean and spacious, with a rainfall showerhead. There is also a safe, phone access, air conditioning and daily housekeeping. Can accommodate up to four guests. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Premium Suite: The Premium Suite contains one King-sized bed, along with a balcony that shows a panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano. There are a separate sitting area and in-room massage service available for guests. Free WiFi, 24-inch flatscreen TV with satellite channels, refrigerator, minibar, coffee, and tea maker, and room service for certain hours are also offered. There is also a single private bathroom with a rainfall showerhead, safety deposit box, desk area, and phone access. Guests who are in need of assistance can also enter the Premium Suite comfortable as it is wheelchair accessible. Can accommodate up to two guests. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Junior Suite Superior: The Junior Suite Superior is a more spacious version of the Junior Suite. It has a patio area of a relaxing garden view. There is also a separate sitting area where you can do other tasks aside, along with free Wifi, 24-inch flatscreen TV and satellite channels, refrigerator, minibar, coffee and tea maker, and room service in certain hours. Bathrooms are clean and spacious, with a rainfall showerhead. There is also a safe, phone access, air conditioning, and daily housekeeping. Can accommodate up to four guests. All rooms are non-smoking.</strong>
This hotel is ideal both for couples and families who want a nature-inspired retreat from the daily hustle and bustle of life. Each room contains all of the standard amenities:
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV
- Desk area
- Coffee and tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- In-room massage service
- Private bathroom
- Room service at scheduled hours
- Free WiFi
Guests can enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast per each morning of stay between the hours of 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM. Additionally, guests can also avail of room service dining within scheduled hours.
- La Saca: La Saca is the hotel’s restaurant peacefully located overlooking the garden area. They specialize in international and local cuisine, available to serve for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Children’s menu is also available upon request.
- Güipipia and Uyuyui Wet Bars: All pool areas within the hotel host a poolside bar where guests can order drinks and snacks while swimming. These specially-designed wet bars are made for that specific purpose so that guests can enjoy a leisurely time by the pool while having a great dining experience.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel’s visitors are free to use the two outdoor pools along with a children’s pool located nearby. Children under 8 years old are not allowed in the pool area without adult supervision. Some of the recreational activities can be done on-site or nearby; respective fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Safari nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploration and spelunking nearby
- Free hot springs on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking and biking trails nearby
The hotel offers two relaxing treatment rooms ideal for couples or outdoor spa beds. Popular treatments include hot stone massage, Swedish massage, facials and body scrub. The spa also houses a hot springs area. There are also available therapies such as aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Two treatment rooms
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial spas
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot springs or mineral springs in spa
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Various massages