Manuel Antonio offers many different Spanish Programs. They are well known for offering personalized attention to students of all levels. Since many of the students are tourists, these programs are designed to help you learn as much Spanish as possible in short periods of time.
- Think Abroad – Spanish Por Favor www.thinkabroad.net People of all ages and backgrounds can study and learn Spanish at the beach in Manuel Antonio. This is one of the many Spanish immersion programs offered by Spanish Por Favor, the Spanish division of Think Abroad. Fill out the preliminary application to get started.
- El Paraiso School www.elparaisoschool.com Here you can improve your Spanish skills and experience Costa Rican culture at the same time. The teachers are knowledgeable and have many years of experience. You can take advantage of other classes to complement your experience. Learn to surf, become a volunteer, and much more. Check out their website where you can enroll easily online. Phone 2777-4681.
- ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL D’AMORE www.academiadamore.com ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL D’AMORE is another Spanish school at Manuel Antonio. They offer a comprehensive program to ensure a well-rounded learning experience. Phone 2777-0233.
- Costa Rica Spanish Institute www.cosi.co.cr The Costa Rica Spanish Institute offers intensive Spanish classes. They offer mini group programs or private tutoring. They can even help you arrange your room and board. The enrollment process is simple; you can do it on-line or by calling their office. Phone 2234-1001.
- Manuel Antonio Spanish School www.spanishabroad.com This school was founded in the1990’s. Their programs are designed for students of all levels of proficiency. They offer group classes as well as private lessons. Students who wish to have a well-rounded experience can participate in cultural activities.