Featuring a convenient location just a few blocks from downtown Santa Elena, Hotel Poco a Poco offers easy access to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve (3.3 miles), the Bat Jungle (1.3 miles) and the Monteverde Orchid Farm (0.5 miles).
Surrounded by tropical gardens full of native flora, butterflies and hummingbirds, the hotel, is a great place to get away from it all. After a busy day, guests can unwind in the indoor, heated pool and Jacuzzi. The property also has a spa with relaxing treatments, as well as a restaurant and bar that specialize in international dishes and drinks.
- Indoor pool
- Coffee shop
- Complimentary children´s club
- Laundry facilities
- Tour desk
- Area/airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (available in some public areas)
- Safe deposit box
Hotel Poco a Poco has 30 accommodations divided into four categories: Bromelia, Quetal, Garden Family and Garden Superior.
- Bromelia Room: These tastefully decorated guestrooms feature 258 sq. ft of living space and modern décor. They are located on the ground floor next to the gardens and parking areas, offering easy access to the hotel grounds. Each room has a king-size bed or two queen-size beds, making them a great option for couples or small groups. Please note these rooms do not have a view.
- Quetzal Room: These modern 258 sq. ft. guestrooms are located on the upper floors or by green areas. They feature lovely décor, as well as beautiful views of the forest and Santa Elena. Each room has a king size bed or two queen size beds, making them a great option for couples or small groups.
- Garden Family Suites: These large 517 sq. ft. suites are ideal for families or groups seeking additional space and privacy, as they are soundproofed. They are located on the ground floor, next to the swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and offer garden views. They have one king size bed, one queen size bed and one twin bed.
- Garden Superior Room: These beautiful 592 sq. ft. rooms are great for honeymooners and couples looking for additional space and privacy. They have a furnished terrace with beautiful valley and forest views, as well as a private Jacuzzi. They also feature a sitting area and one king size bed. They are located on the upper floors of the hotel.
- Flat screen cable TV
- DVD player
- Coffee Maker
- Alarm Clock Radio
- Private bathroom with hot water
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Vanity mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes
- Daily housekeeping
- Free crib/infant beds
- Room service (limited hours)
Nearby Things to Do
- Monteverde Frog Pond – 0.1 mile
- Monteverde Orchid Garden – 0.5 miles
- Serpentarium – 0.5 miles
- Bat Jungle – 1.3 miles
- Curi Cancha Wildlife Refuge – 1 mile
- Entrance to Monteverde Reserve – 3.3 miles
- Selvatura Adventure Park – 4.3 miles
- Entrance to Santa Elena Reserve – 4.4 miles
The Naroa Spa at Hotel features a broad variety of treatments and massages, combining the latest holistic trends with local flowers and organic products. Services include body wraps and treatments, facials, deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and more. Guests can also choose between variety of treatment therapies, including aromatherapy. The spa also has a sauna.
Hotel Poco a Poco´s stylish, yet casual Otocuma Bar & Restaurant features international and local dishes made from local and exotic ingredients. Make sure to visit the bar before dinner, where you can try a variety of domestic and international spirits, as well as wine.