Situated along the road to the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Hotel Cabañas Los Pinos offers easy access to areas attractions, including the Monteverde Ecological Sanctuary (0.7 miles), Monteverde Cheese Factory (1 mile) and Curi-Cancha Wildlife Refuge (1 mile).
Hotel Cabañas Los Pinos Monteverde will fascinate nature lovers of all ages. Situated on a private reserve, it is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna, which guests can observe from the comfort of their cabin or from one of the private trails. The hotel has a lookout point with gorgeous views of the surrounding area as well as a hydroponic vegetable garden, where guests can harvest vegetables for consumption during their stay. Hotel Cabañas Los Pinos also offers spa services and a playground.
- Walking trai
- Hydrophonic garden
- Lookout point
- Picnic area
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box
- Area/airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (available in some public areas)
Hotel Cabañas Los Pinos has 14 cabins divided into different categories in order to accommodate couples to large families. Each cabin has a living room, a dining area and a kitchenette with a refrigerator, stovetop and a microwave.
- Standard: Surrounded by beautiful gardens, these small cabins are perfect for sole travelers, couples or two friends. They have a double bed, a private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchenette and a comfortable reading sofa in the living room. These cabins have their own parking spot.
- Junior: Larger and newer than the Standard cabins, the Junior cabin is ideal for three travelers. In addition to standard amenities, the junior cabins have a flat screen TV, cable TV (for an additional fee), a hairdryer and a sofa bed. They also feature a comfortable queen size bed.
- Superior: These luxurious cabins are great for couples and honeymooners. They have a King size bed, a split-level bedroom with a reading area and a working space. They have a separate living room with a flat screen LED cable TV and chimney as well as a fully equipped kitchen and standard amenities.
- Family: The spacious family cabins are comprised of three bedrooms. One bedroom has two twin beds, while the other two bedrooms have double beds, making these cabins ideal for a group of 6. They have a living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a free parking area right in front, in addition to standard amenities.
- Family Deluxe: The Family deluxe cabins are larger and newer than the Family Cabins. They are closer to the front desk, making them easily accessible. The Family Deluxe cabins are also comprised of three bedrooms; one bedroom has a double bed, the second bedroom has two twin beds and the third bedroom has a queen size bed. These cabins offer the same great amenities as the Family Cabins.
- Parking space
- Living room
- Dining area
- Private bathroom
- Hot water
- Picnic table
Nearby Things to Do
- Serpentarium – 0.7 miles
- Monteverde Bat Jungle – 0.5 miles
- Monteverde Butterfly Garden – 0.6 mile
- Frog Pond – 0.9 miles
- Monteverde Orchid Garden – 1 mile
- Entrance to Monteverde Reserve – 2.6 miles
- Selvatura Adventure Park – 4.7 miles
- Entrance to Santa Elena Reserve – 5 miles
The Diamond Holistic Healing & Spa at Hotel Cabañas Los Pinos is a great place to unwind and connect with your body and soul. The spa specializes in traditional and Reiki massages, as well as therapeutic treatments and holistic psychology. The Diamond Holistic Healing & Spa also offers great packages for couples and spa lovers.