The hotel is located next to Manuel Antonio School and offers easy access to some of the most popular nearby sights, like Antonio National Park (2.5 miles) and Snorkel Adventure Costa Rica (2.6 miles).
The hotel has many luxurious amenities to ensure your stay is a comfortable one. Guests can enjoy a meal in the restaurant, which is decorated with local artwork on the walls. Spend a day relaxing in the outdoor pool and sauna, or wander through the hotel gardens. The hotel welcomes catering and event requests, and there are wedding services for celebrating your special day in the beauty of the rainforest.
- Conference facilities
- Barbecue grills
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi available throughout hotel
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor pool and sauna
- Restaurant with international cuisine
- Bar and lounge
- Wedding services
- Free parking
There are 26 rooms in total at the hotel, meaning your stay will be a very quiet and intimate one, all surrounded by the lush beauty of the hotel gardens and dramatic views of the rainforest beyond. There are three different room types at the hotel for you to choose from, all of which are decorated in Adobe Spanish style, with local artwork and handsome wood-carved furniture.
- Garden Single: These smaller rooms have terraces that overlook the gardens, spacious closets, and large bathrooms, making these rooms a comfortable retreat for solo travelers or couples.
- Garden Double: The Garden Doubles have two beds and relaxing seating for enjoying the view after a long day hiking or sunbathing poolside. This type of room is good for families or groups of friends looking to stay together.
- Garden Suite: The largest of the three room types available, the deluxe accommodations of the Garden Suite include a large bathroom with two sinks and a walk-in shower. This room type is popular with couples and honeymooners looking to spend some quiet time with their significant other.
- Extra beds/free rollaway available on request
- Free cribs available on request
- Air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- In-room safe
- Minibar with local juices and organic snacks
- Flat-screen TV
- Premium bedding
The Villas Liri hotel has a restaurant, “Villas Liri Restaurant,” and bar, “Villas Liri Bar.”
- Villas Liri Restaurant The hotel restaurant features a menu bursting with local flavor and dishes that are elegantly served. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. Enjoy your meal with sweeping views of the rainforest.
- Villas Liri Bar Guests enjoy unwinding at the bar, where the bartenders serve up creative cocktails and colorful margaritas, as well as traditional mixed drinks.
There are also several restaurants within biking and driving distance from the hotel, including Mar Luna, a cozy, casual cocktail bar that’s right in front of the hotel. Kapi Kapi, an intimate restaurant that’s perfect for small groups, is a short walk in the other direction. Farther afield, Rico Tico Jungle Grill (0.7 miles) is a good choice for travelers with kids.
Nearby Things to Do
Opportunities to hike, fish, snorkel, surf, or dive abound near the hotel.
- El Santuario Canopy Adventure Tour – 1 mile
- Entrance to Manuel Antonio National Park – 2.5 miles
- Snorkel Adventure Costa Rica – 2.5 miles
- Iguana Tours – 1.7 miles
- La Selvita – 0.28 miles