Si Como No Resort Spa & Wildlife Refuge is situated at the hilly area just behind the brach, this hotel offers a majestic view of the tropical jungle and coastline. It is close to many exciting attractions such as Dante’s Water Sports, Cala Spa, Aguas Azules Parasailing Tours, and the lovely beach of Manuel Antonio.
Hotel guests can take a dip in their double outdoor pools with a fun waterslide both for adults and kids to enjoy. If you are feeling thirsty after a long day’s activities, you can head on to their poolside bars, lounges, and even a swim-up bar.
Maximize your relaxation by availing of their full-service spa treatment, both available in their spa center or in-room. Feeling adventurous? Guests can do to their ticketing office to inquire about tours such as Santa Juana Rural Mountain Tour, Greentique’s Manuel Antonio Nation Park Tour, H2O Adventure Tours, and many more.
The hotel also offers free breakfast for guests as well as shuttle rides and porter service for convenience.
- Waterslide and Pools
- Bars and Lounges
- Full Service Spa
- Ticketing and Tours
- Free Breakfast
- Free Shuttle
- Weddings and Venues
- Porter / Bellhop assistance
Can you imagine a room that offers comfort and relaxation, but still keeping true to its natural look? The hotel hosts a total of 58 rooms that are modern yet eco-friendly. The hotel rooms are situated to get a good view of the hill areas of Manuel Antonio. This spectacular view of the jungle merged with the ocean is what guests are raving about this hotel. A tropical resort destination of its own kind, they offer rooms that can accommodate families and exclusively adult portions as well.
Each room is spacious and has its own balcony, perfect for viewing the Costa Rican jungle and coastline.
- Standard Room: The hotel’s standard rooms combine comfort and affordability. Considered as one of the best value rooms in Manuel Antonio, the standard room offers a private balcony, wet bar, bath with shower, full-stocked minibar menu, two queen-sized beds, airconditioning, ceiling fans, telephone and security box.
- Superior Room: Superior rooms give exceptional split-type arrangements. They offer a private balcony which has both has a view of the jungle and Manuel Antonio beach. Each Superior room has showers, minibar, king or queen-sized beds, airconditioning, ceiling fan, telephone and security box.
- Deluxe Room: Deluxe rooms feature a wonderful view of the beach and jungle side from all of its windows and private balcony. Each room is built with high ceilings, showers, fully-stocked minibar, king-sized beds, lounging area or a place to put an extra bed, airconditioning, ceiling fans, telephone and security box.
- Deluxe Suite: The Deluxe suite is ideal for larger families and couples who want posher room amenities. Deluxe rooms are more spacious, with double=sized rooms offering the view of the jungle and Manuel Antonio beach. It includes a fully stocked mini-bar, airconditioning, ceiling fan, telephone, security box, spacious bathrooms, lounging areas, and additional space for extra bed.
- Honeymoon Suite: The Honeymoon suite is the most special of its kind, with more spacious facilities. Each space offers a view of the jungle and coastline, with spacious bathrooms, air conditioning, complete minibar, ceiling fan, private balcony, relaxing lounge area, additional space for extra beds, telephone, and security boxes.
All rooms are soundproofed and fully furnished with eco-friendly and natural modernistic materials. They offer cool rooms with air conditioning and ceiling fan, plus a great balcony view for the upper floors. They offer free toiletries and daily housekeeping as needed. Iron board, hair dryers, and a minibar are available in each room. Room service is also available at specific hours. Free Wifi is also available.
- Soundproofed rooms
- Ceiling Fan
- Private Balcony
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully stocked minibar
- Free toiletries
- Free Wi-fi
- Iron board
- Hair dryers
- Security box
The hotel features two great dining facilities, both of which embody a unique Costa Rican tropical experience that suits you and your family’s preferences.
- Claro Que Seafood Grill: This seafood grill and bar offers a fancy dining experience, offering the best seafood many accompanied with great alcoholic beverage selections which are locally sourced from the region. This restaurant is located at the Regalame and Gift Boutique on the main street level, offering s modern tropical experience with an upscale dining experience.
- Rico Tico Jungle Grill: Rico Tico is known for its Banana Flambé fire show, poolside offerings, and a relaxing canopy dining area. Rico Tico offers a more casual dining experience with authentic “Tico” cuisine, tropical cocktails, and even a children’s menu.
- Boca Bar Mogotes: This adult poolside bar offers a light “Boca” dining experience, as well as happy hour specials for people who are hanging in the nearby areas.
- The Pacifica Terrace: The terrace is a perfect venue for wedding receptions and other function events. It can hold up to 100 guests, complete with staging areas above and below the poolside. They offer a full bar and dining menu options, panoramic view of the jungle and Manuel Antonio beach.
Nearby Things to Do
- Dante’s Water Sports (0.2 miles)
- Cala Spa (0.1 miles)
- Costa Rica Unique Tours (0.2 miles)
- H2O Adventures (0.5 miles)
- Eco tours by Greentique (0.1 miles)
- Holis Wellness and Spa Center (0.2 miles)
The hotel’s staff are experienced in giving relaxing massages and spa treatments. Reduce your stress and rejuvenate your spirits by availing of their wellness services. Late arrivals in appointments can mean shorter spa treatment times. If interested, there are appointments available within hours of 10:00 in the morning until 7:00 in the evening, Sunday to Saturday.