The resort is located near the ocean and is within 1 mile (2 kilometers) of ADR Adventure Park, La Selvita, and Matapalo Beach. Other nearby landmarks are Manuel Antonio National Park and Mid World Tour Office which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers).
The hotel has three relaxing outdoor pools for adults and families. Additionally, they are a smoke-free hotel that has a luxury spa service and a full-service restaurant. Upon waking up, guests can enjoy a set breakfast made to order fresh from the kitchen. There’s also a free WiFi in public areas within the resort, free self-parking, and free beach shuttle services. Other amenities include a gym that’s open 24 hours, a cozy bar and lounge, as well as a swim-up bar convenient for guests by the poolside.
- Three outdoor pools
- Full-service spa center
- 24-hour service
- Bar and lounge
- Free breakfast
- Steam room
- Computer station
- Hair salon
- Free beach shuttle
- Dry cleaning and laundry services
- Free WiFi
The hotel features 22 beautifully decorated suites, studios, and villas. Each room has their own WiFi connection and MP3 docks for sound entertainment. Guests are sure to love the Egyptian cotton sheets and comforters, room lounge areas and coffee makers.
- Jungle View Studio: The Jungle View Studio is a perfect fit for adults and teenagers (13 y/o and above) which contains a bedroom, sitting area, and a bathroom with stone shower. This studio is located in the Clubhouse building. One of its special features includes a king-size bed with high-quality linens, LCD TV, home entertainment center, and attractive wooden and stone flooring. It also includes air conditioning, internet connection, telephone, toiletries and a great view of Manuel Antonio’s rain forest.
- Studio: The Studio is also a 350 sqft room built for adults and teenagers 13 and above. It also contains a bedroom, sitting area, and a bathroom with stone shower. The Studio room also offers high-quality linens along with the king-size bed, 42 LED Smart TV with Netflix service, home entertainment center, a single sofa bed, wooden and stone flooring, mini-bar offerings, air-conditioning, internet connection, telephone, toiletries, and a shared patio area that has a rainforest view.
- Jungle View Suite: The Jungle View Suite is a significantly larger room with 700 sqft in area. It is fit for adults and teenagers 13 y/o and above. It contains a bedroom, sitting area, bathroom with stone shower, and is also found in the Clubhouse Building. Spectacular features of the room include a king-size bed with high-quality linen, LCD flat screen TV with cable service, home entertainment center, single sofa bed, telephone, window view of the rainforest, as well as wooden and stone flooring.
- Loft Suite: The Loft Suite is one of the special rooms located at the top of Gaia Mountain. This suite is located closest to the swimming pools, restaurant, bar and spa service. This room is 800 sqft in area size and is a 2-story unit with a dining and living area. It contains a king-sized bed with high-quality linen, a large sofa, as well as two twin sofa beds. The bathroom has a stone shower, two sinks, and a separate toiler for convenience. The second story of the Loft Suite has a great view of the tropical forest and the first story has access to the splash pools. Other facilities include two smart TVs with Netflix service and cable, home entertainment system, wooden and stone flooring, telephone, safety box, and toiletries.
- Loft Suite Deluxe: The Loft Suite Deluxe is also located above Gaia Mountain. It also offers a close spot to the pools, restaurant, bar and spa service. It is a spacious 985 sqft room comprised of two levels with a dining and living area. There is a single King-size bed, full-sized sofa bed, and two twin sized sofa beds. The bathroom has a stone shower, separate toilet, and two sinks. The upper loft hosts a view of the Manuel Antonio coastline and rainforest. The lower unit gives access to the splash pools. Room’s features include two smart TVs with Netflix, home entertainment, wooden and stone flooring, minibar, airconditioning, Wi-Fi connection, safety box, telephone, and toiletries.
- Suite: The Suite is 700 sqft in size and is good for adults and teenagers 13 y/o and above. It has one bedroom, bathroom, living room and dining area fit for four people. It also contains a private balcony that shows a spectacular view of the rainforest. Other features include a king-sized bed with high-quality linens, LCD Flat-screen TV with cable service, home entertainment, single sofa bed, wooden and stone flooring, mini-bar, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi connection, telephone, and toiletries.
- Deluxe Suite: The Deluxe Suite has a 700 sqft area perfect for adults and teenagers 13 y/o and above. It hosts one bedroom, bathroom, living and dining area for four people, and a balcony view by the 600 sqft terrace of the ocean and rainforest. Special amenities include a king-sized bed with high-quality linen, LCD flat screen TV with cable, single sofa bed, wooden and stone flooring, mini-bar, air conditioning, internet connection, telephone, and toiletries.
- Two-Bedroom Villa: The most spacious offering of them all, the Two-Bedroom villa is a 2,000 sqft building for adults and teenagers 13 y/o and above. It has two bathrooms, two bedrooms, and a common living and dining area fit for six people. Special features of the villa include a king-size bed with high-quality linen, three LCD TVs with cable, two home entertainment centers, Jacuzzi fit for four people, two sofa beds, wooden and stone flooring, mini-bar, airconditioning for all rooms, internet connection, telephone, private bedroom terrace that has a view of the ocean and rainforest, as well as top of the line toiletries.
Gaia Hotel offers a complimentary breakfast service for guests served from 6:00 am to 11:00 am. Hotel guests can enjoy a made-to-order breakfast during mornings of their stay in the hotel.
- La Luna Restaurant: La Luna is Gaia’s main restaurant that overlooks the beautiful coastline of Manuel Antonio beach. They are known for their international cuisine offerings and is available to serve for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can also enjoy drinks at La Luna’s bar, which offers happy hour schedules. La Luna is open daily.
The hotel also offers a complimentary grocery shopping service and 24-hour room service for food and drinks.
Nearby Things To Do
Guests at Gaia Hotel can enjoy a number of activities on-site and within the vicinity:
- Ecotours on-site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing and boogie boarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental and tours nearby
- Hiking and biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Terra Spa: This spa center includes six spa rooms along with rooms made for couples. Treatment offerings include deep-tissue massage, hot stone, sports massage and Swedish massage. There is also a variation of therapies and relaxation treatments provided such as hydrotherapy, reflexology, and aromatherapy. Terra Spa also has a built-in sauna and steam room.