Overlooking the Manuel Antonio National Park, the resort is located just off of the highway 618. With easy access to Tulemar Beach as well as La Buena Nota night club, this resort is well-placed for just about any kind of traveler.
- Private Beach Access
- Cable TV
- Ocean and Forest Views
- Three Swimming Pool
- Spa and Fitness Center
- Access to Lounge Chaires, Kayaks and Boogie Boards
- Wireless Internet Access
- Shuttle Service to Surrounding Tourist Sites
In its twenty four hotel rooms and apartment-style villas of various sizes, couples, families, groups of friends, and single travelers should have no issues keeping comfortable. No matter which kind of room you take, rest assured that you can expect a comfortable vacation all about luxury and relaxation.
- Premium Villa: At the top of the line, this resort features three five-bedroom villas and eight two-bedroom villas. These villas are fantastic for sleeping larger groups of people, especially families, in complete comfort. Each villa is equipped with several upscale common spaces, including a full, stainless steel kitchen and a 450-square foot veranda featuring a stone-covered hot tub. On top of that, each bedroom in the villa has its own bathroom, giving each guest the ultimate privacy.
- Select Villas: The select villas are air-conditioned, one-bedroom apartments with the most spectacular views of the whole resort. Each suite features a modernized kitchen and bathroom as well as a terrace that comes with a dining space, a hammock and a grill.
- Deluxe Rooms: Although they are smaller than the other options at the resort, these air-conditioned rooms are just as grand as the full-sized villas. Each of these rooms features a kitchenette equipped with a fridge, sink, microwave, and coffee maker as well as a terrace with a dining space, a hammock, and a grill.
- Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Cable TV with DVD or VCR
- Internet access
- Coffee maker
To match the upscale experience of the rest of the resort, you’ll be able to eat top-quality at a number of on-site restaurants. These restaurants prepare both local favorites and American classics. That way, you can get a taste of Costa Rican cuisine and learn more about tropical favorites like the gallo pinto, or you can make yourself at home with favorites like BBQ ribs and pizza.
Better yet, charge the bill to your room so that you can just focus on enjoying time with your family and friends.
- For international cuisine, go to the Tule Cafe, where you can get breakfast, dinner, lunch, snacks, and cocktails. This restaurant also features panoramic views of the ocean and its own swimming pool.
- If you’re looking to go for a night out, but you want to stay close to your hotel room, look no further than Victoria’s Gourmet Italian Restaurant. This Italian restaurant serves seafood, steak, pasta and wine with live music.
- The Buena Vista Beach Villas Grill is a beach bar located on the resort’s private beach. This informal grill serves both cocktails and snacks to help you make the most of your time while you’re on the beach.
Nearby Things to Do
- Tulemar Beach (1 mile)
- Manuel Antonio National Park (2 miles)
- Snorkel Adventure Costa Rica (3.5 miles)
- Sky Dive Costa Rica (7.2 miles)