The The Springs Resort and Spa is located in La Fortuna, near the Arenal Volcano National Park. Guests will find impressive views of the volcano from almost every angle of the property. It is also close to some of the region’s top attractions, like the Arenal Ecoglide Park (5.2 miles) and the entrance to Arenal Volcano National Park itself (6 miles).
- Complimentary breakfast
- Laundry service and dry cleaning
- Business center with internet access
- Children’s activities available
- Heated outdoor pools
- Onsite spa
- Fitness center with gym and workout room
There are three types of rooms to choose from at The Springs: Guest Room, Suite, or Villa.
- Guest Room Accommodates two guests, plus a third on a rollaway bed. This is a good choice for guests looking for an affordable and luxurious Costa Rican vacation.
- Suite Includes one King bed and two twin beds. Has larger bathrooms with vaulted ceilings. The two-bedroom suites have an interior connecting door, but each room has its own entrance, a good choice for larger families or groups that may want additional privacy.
- Villa The resort has a collection of villas with luxurious amenities in a secluded, private setting. Four- and five-bedroom options are available. Each villa has living and dining space, Jacuzzis, and home theater sound systems.
- Wireless Internet
- Central air conditioning
- Jacuzzi tubs
- In-room safe
- Coffee maker
- Private terrace
The resort has four restaurants and four bars. Each provides a different ambience.
- Las Ventanas (The Windows) Guests can enjoy a jaw-dropping view with their meal: the windows look almost straight down on the river below. Las Ventanas provides the best in farm-to-table dining, combining international flavors with local ingredients. Reservations are required here. Serves dinner.
- Tres Cascadas (Three Waterfalls) Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served here. The atmosphere is decidedly casual; guests are invited to drop in and taste the flavors of the day. An International Dinner Buffet is served regularly, which includes a wide variety of entrees and desserts
- Ginger Sushi Ginger Sushi is open during the day for afternoon snacks and light dinner fare. Fish is locally caught. Ginger Sushi is located next to the resort’s game lounge, which allows adults to enjoy a few drinks while their children play and relax.
- Treetops Grill Treetops Grill is one of the most casual dining options at the resort. Swimwear is allowed; guests can even have their meal brought to them at the pool. Guests are surrounded at every angle by beautiful trees and waterfall pools.
- Heliconia Bar Heliconia Bar offers dramatic views of the volcano alongside a menu of cocktails and other drinks. The bar is decorated with Heliconia flowers from the resort’s own gardens
- La Laguna Bar (The Lagoon Bar) La Laguna is the resort’s swim-up bar, located in its largest pool, also named La Laguna. The pool has multiple waterfalls and is comfortably heated with hot water from the resort’s own hot springs. There are flat-screen TVs, so guests can enjoy watching their favorite sporting event while relaxing in the water.
- The Ranchito Bar (The Little Rancho) The Ranchito Bar is available for private events. It overlooks the resort’s pools and down to the valley below.
- Los Perdidos Bar (The Lost Ones) Los Perdidos Bar is a rustic jungle bar with lush jungle gardens on one side and hot springs waterfalls on the other. The bar provides waiter service to each of the Los Perdidos pools.
Nearby Things to Do
- Arenal Ecoglide Park 5.2 miles
- Entrance to Arenal Volcano National Park 6 miles
- Costa Rica Descents Adventure Company – 7.4 miles
- La Fortuna Waterfall – 8.5 miles
The resort has a serious commitment to enhancing the well-being of its guests. The onsite, full-service spa offers facials, massages, and more, combining natural ingredients with the latest innovations in skincare. There is also a fitness center for those looking to maintain their fitness routine on vacation, with large windows and views of the volcano.